Northern Lights  is accepting proposals for a “city game.”
This call is for one project. “City game” can be anything from zombie tag to geocaching to cell-phone based play. The critical element is large-scale participation.
Northern Spark will provide the following to the selected project(s):
- A $1,000 honorarium
- Production advice
- Permitting and insurance as reasonable, appropriate and possible
- Marketing and promotion
- Strength of conceptual framework for proposed project
- Compatibility of project with Northern Spark’s proposed sites and modalities
- Potential for public engagement and participation
- Applicant’s past experience and likelihood for success
The application process is online. Applicants are required to submit:
- Primary contact information
- Proposal concept – (max 1 page, pdf)
- Supporting materials, such as site diagrams, including technical specifications – (max 2 pages, pdf)
- Captions with links to no more than 10 images and 1 video of past, preferably reated work – (max 1 page, pdf)
- A budget that fits within the parameters of the grant and/or clearly identifies and confirms additional resources (max 1 page, pdf)
- A brief bio and CV (max 2 pages for each primary participant, pdf)
This call will be juried by TK
Application deadline, 11:59 pm March 7, 2011
Each project proposal may only be submitted to one Northern Spark open call. Each project proposal may only be submitted to one Northern Spark open call.
Post your submission here:
Selected project(s) will be announced by March 21, 2011.