Landmark Center in collaboration with Northern Lights  is accepting proposals for a projection project on the north facade of historic Landmark Center. Each project proposal may only be submitted to one Northern Spark open call.
This call is for one project. It should be a projection onto the north facade of Landmark Center.
Northern Spark and Landmark Center will provide the following to the selected project(s):
- A $1,000 honorarium
- Production advice
- Permitting and insurance as reasonable, appropriate and possible
- Access as necessary to Landmark Center
- Strength of conceptual framework for proposed project
- Compatibility of project with Northern Spark’s proposed sites and modalities
- Potential for public engagement and participation
- Applicant’s past experience and likelihood for success
The application process is online. Applicants are required to submit:
- Primary contact information
- Proposal concept – (max 1 page, pdf)
- Supporting materials, such as site diagrams, including technical specifications – (max 2 pages, pdf)
- Captions with links to no more than 10 images and 1 video of past, preferably reated work – (max 1 page, pdf)
- A budget that fits within the parameters of the grant and/or clearly identifies and confirms additional resources (max 1 page, pdf)
- A brief bio and CV (max 2 pages for each primary participant, pdf)
This call will be juried by representatives from Landmark Center and Northern Lights.
Application deadline, 11:59 pm March 7, 2011
Post your submission here:
Selected project(s) will be announced by March 21, 2011.